ITEM#: 14912103Ever since TAG Heuer has been established in 1860, it has been a leading producer of prestigious sports watches and chronographs. This timepiece features a stainless steel case, black ceramic bezel, grey dial, chronograph functions and a date window.
- Case: Brushed and polished stainless steel
- Caseback: Stainless steel, screw-down
- Bezel: Polished stainless steel and ceramic, tachymeter scale
- Dial: Grey
- Hands: Silvertone, luminescent indices
- Markers: Silvertone luminescent Arabic numerals and indices
- Calendar: Date display window at the 4 o'clock position
- Subdials: Three, small seconds at the 3 o'clock position, chronograph 1/10th of a second counter at the 6 o'clock position and a 30 minute counter at the 9 o'clock position
- Bracelet: Stainless steel and black ceramic links
- Clasp: Deployment with safety
- Crystal: Sapphire
- Crown: Screw-down
- Movement: Swiss quartz
- Water resistance: 20 ATM/200 meters/660 feet
- Case measurements: 42 mm in diameter x 12 mm thick
- Bracelet measurements: 20 mm wide x 8 inches long
- Box measurements: 6 inches wide x 6 inches long x 5 inches high
- Model: CAU1115.BA0869
A screw-down crown (knob) creates a water-resistant seal. To unscrew the crown, turn counter-clockwise and pull/push into position to set time, date, and other functions. To close the crown, press it against the case and turn clockwise.
Please note: This watch is not returnable if the security tag is removed.
NOTE: Click here regarding the important return policy of this watch
All measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions.